Easy Flowered Headband




Easy flowered headband

Small amount ww yarn (I used Peaches and Crème cotton yarn)

G/6 (4.25mm) hook

Instructions:

Headband:

Chain 152

Row 1: sl st in 2nd ch from hook and in next 49 ch, hdc in next 50 ch, sl st in next 50 ch. Finish off. Hide ends

Flower:

Round 1: Ch 2. Work 5 sc in the 2nd ch from hook. Join with sl st to first sc.

Round 2: (Ch 2, 3 dc, ch 2, sl st) in the same sc, sl st to the next sc. Repeat 4 more times, making 5 petals. Do not hide ends.

Using ends, sew the flower to the side of headband.

Comments

  1. very cute! I need to find a way to make it stretchy since I dont have exact head sizes of people I'm making it for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few things you can do. I actually found elastic cotton yarn online. It is 95% cotton. The other thing you can do is add a row or two to the headband and crochet ribbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the hunt for the stretch yarn. This will make a perfect headband. You can make a bunch in various sizes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment